Next election is November 3, 2020 - General Election
- Pros & Cons on the ballot measures
- NEW! Pros & Cons on the ballot measures in Spanish
- Easy Voter Guide in English
- Use Voter's Edge for upcoming local elections. ***USE THIS TO DECIDE HOW TO VOTE***
- Use Voter's Edge for Spanish election info. ***USE THIS TO DECIDE HOW TO VOTE***
- Here is a short video about Voter's Edge.
- Visit LWVCEF for more voting and election information.
HOT OFF OF THE PRESS - PRO/CON VIDEOS
Easy to watch videos covering each of the propositions on the November 2020 ballot.
League recommends ....
The California and Sacramento Leagues take positions on the November propositions based upon prior general principles and recent research.
Find out what the LWV recommends, NoWayMeasure A.
And, something new about your ballot....
Did you know you can track your ballot? Check out this brief video!
The Sacramento County Registrar of Voters, Courtney Bailey-Kanelos invites YOU to join a Zoom meeting to get all of your questions answered or listen to the questions of others. She will also answer questions about COVID-19 preparations for voting.
- Thursday, October 8 at 7:00 pm
- Saturday, October 17 at 2:00 pm
- Tuesday, October 20 at 7:00 pm
Did you know that in the March 2020 California vote that OVER 70% of ballots were cast by mail according the the League of Women Voters of California?
Youth Teams produce....
Meredith, Sacramento League high school senior is producing some quick, fun YouTube vidoes - please subscribe to our channel. Our goal is 200 subscribers.
CIVITAS, a Sacramento group encouraging youth engagement, invites you to register to vote:
To pre-register to vote you must be 16 or older. Go to: https://registertovote.ca.gov
Finally a fun game about distinguishing fact from fiction regarding voting, from the Alameda County League's, Youth Services Team.
94.5% of CA households counted - let's go for 100%
Join us for the latest League news!
Join the League online and tell a friend!
Also, the California League announces the availability of the Easy Voter Guide - time to get an overview of all of the ballot propositons