Units are the key to member involvement. There are meetings throughout the community at various times and locations- find one that suits you!
Units are small discussion groups which meet regularly, September through April, to discuss issues of importance to the community. Background information is provided by our study committees, made up of members and community members at the local level and members chosen by our state and national level. League members are discussion leaders. Members and guests freely exchange ideas and discuss possible League action. Unit meetings are open and guests are encouraged to attend. Call the League office at 281-VOTE (8683) or visit our online calendar for a meeting schedule.
All unit meetings are open and newcomers welcomed.
- 2nd Monday, Northeast Evening at 7:00 pm at UC Blue Ash Food Court
- 2nd Tuesday, Hilltop North at noon in Friendship United Methodist Church, Wyoming
- 2nd Tuesday, Warren/Butler at 7:00 pm in Mason Municipal Building
- 2nd Tuesday, Anderson at 7:00 pm in Anderson Center 2nd Wednesday, Central Evening at 6:00 pm in the League office
- 2nd Thursday, Downtown at 5:30pm at Aster (bar)
- 3rd Wednesday, Metro Day at noon in the League office